In Demonstrate Restraint Godder returns to performing, alongside Tomer Damsky – a musician, vocalist and composer with whom she has been collaborating in her last projects.
Together they embody, represent and deconstruct images, words, sounds and symbols of Israeli politics.
Emerging from different fields, these two female performers use their extensive artistic practices as a tactic to crack open and engage with loaded, exhaustive and explosive content, shifting between the urge to protest and self and external silencing.
Co-production: Mekudeshet 2018 – The Jerusalem Season of Culture, Théâtre Garonne, Scène Européenne – Toulouse and Theatre National de Bretagne – Rennes, France
- Creation, Choreography, Performance:
- Co-creation, Music, Performance:
- Outside eye:
- Space Design and Sculpture:
- Stage Sculpture Development:Gili Godiano
- Light Design:
- Costumes Design:
- Video Animation:Yoav Brill
- Production Manager:
- “Right To Exist” and Additional Sound Production:WACKELKONTAKT (Marco Milevski Tomasin, Eyal Lally Bitton & Tomer Damsky)